Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Its coming back, slowly, but back

It was a busy day yesterday didn’t get much sit time in the house. Pick up drop off pick up drop off… you see a pattern? The kids have off this week for Spring Break, BUT track practice is all week. DUMB! not to many kids are showing up but I guess the dedicated ones are there so…

Well I sit and color images- put them in a box- then make cards, when I can. I picked out some of my favs and made 3 cards. Im hoping to make some today but I went to the library and picked up some books I ordered in. Not sure how today will go, plus its wed. On Wed I make sure I call the widows in my life, I have 3 friends who live alone and I just feel better if I check in at least once a week. I chose Wed cuz it “should” be my slow day. lol

These are the ones I made Tuesday:

005

This image is from Di’s Digis- Gone fishing- The stamp for HB is from Amuse. The wacky fish was a $1 find at Joanns or Michaels.

004

This adorable little guy is from Chrissy Armstrong- Courageous Carl- isnt he darling? I sponged the background and colored him.

Wow these are really bad pics. Ill retake them and change them here.

002

this little girl is too sweet, made some Easter cards with her. Cheryl -

006

This is a CANVAS that was printed from one of my favorite pics of my little ones- well not so little anymore- But this is a 11x14 canvas printed from HP and Walmart.

043

Easter photo 2013!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...