Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some More Easter Cards

I have been enjoying making Easter cards or any cards lately. Here are a few more different ones I made.
027
I used a Stampin up stamp, colored it with markers, sponged a background, added ribbon…
029
This is an uber cute Die Cut my husband bought me a bit back off the clearance at a Joanns store. The egg is a color page, used scribbles to do the eyes and mouth. The eyes have a seed bead in the center for the white, the cross- a brad. Colored with markers, sponged the background and tadah!
I would love to chat it up today but im busy busy busy, need to scrub my NASTY kitchen floor, have some running around to do. Then other stuff, just like all of you im sure. Checking for challenges now. Hugs to you all.

Challenges I entered:
Eureka Stamps- Spring
PAper Playtime- anything goes

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

VERY cute work, Helen. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week. Please come back by real soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Eureka Stamps

snappy scrappy said...

Both are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

IT is SOO adorable :)

mum of two said...

What wonderful creations Helen! I especially love the die cut bunny, it's awesome. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Anything Goes Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Blossom Cards said...

love your cards thanks for sharing at lexis creations happy crafting to you
Rachel DT

Patricia said...

Helen I very much enjoyed your card.m I am loving all the spring cards now 'cuz I am so ready for Spring! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...