Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hot or cold- mine? cooler

This year was an odd one for temps in my neck of the woods. It was a warmer then usual spring ten a cold one, IT was a HOT summer for a while then a cooler one. Fall was skipped all togetherSad smile Bit chilly in the early am but supposed to be in the 60s this weekend. In my closet hang t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, capris, shorts. LOL We used to say “welcome to Wisconsin” but now I think its everywhere.

The challenge this week at FOr Fun is for you to decided- hot or cold. Its colder by my house and I prefer the cooler temps- no, don’t tease me when its COLD (minus temps).

This is a cute card for the challenge

002 (17)

What a smile on his face. I remember being a young child and making a fort in the snow, we used to get a lot of snow when I was younger, yes, I was shorter but… you could build a fort between the city sidewalk and the street with all the snow we had. We live near a grade school so my kids used to play in the huge mounds they plow up of the parking lot.

On a personal note, Maria’s baby is having a bit of a time trying to grow so he/she can be born, I would appreciate any and all prayers for the baby and Maria, its our first grandchild and her first child. My daughter is strong but sometimes…

signature for blog

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful joy it is as a child, and sometimes as an adult to play in the snow!
Praying for Maria and her little one!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...