Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hot or cold- mine? cooler

This year was an odd one for temps in my neck of the woods. It was a warmer then usual spring ten a cold one, IT was a HOT summer for a while then a cooler one. Fall was skipped all togetherSad smile Bit chilly in the early am but supposed to be in the 60s this weekend. In my closet hang t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, capris, shorts. LOL We used to say “welcome to Wisconsin” but now I think its everywhere.

The challenge this week at FOr Fun is for you to decided- hot or cold. Its colder by my house and I prefer the cooler temps- no, don’t tease me when its COLD (minus temps).

This is a cute card for the challenge

002 (17)

What a smile on his face. I remember being a young child and making a fort in the snow, we used to get a lot of snow when I was younger, yes, I was shorter but… you could build a fort between the city sidewalk and the street with all the snow we had. We live near a grade school so my kids used to play in the huge mounds they plow up of the parking lot.

On a personal note, Maria’s baby is having a bit of a time trying to grow so he/she can be born, I would appreciate any and all prayers for the baby and Maria, its our first grandchild and her first child. My daughter is strong but sometimes…

signature for blog

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful joy it is as a child, and sometimes as an adult to play in the snow!
Praying for Maria and her little one!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...