Wednesday, November 14, 2012

bawk bawk oh wait gobble gobble

Here in the USA we have Turkey day- oops I mean Thanksgiving. I try to be thankful everyday but I fail most times.

I am looking for some short time designers for my For Fun Challenge blog. Thing is there are no sponsors so is for fun. Let me know if you’re interested.

I made 3 different cards for the challenge this week, they were all quick cards, sorry short on time like many of us are so really not a problem. All are made out of stickers.

005

This is a fun one made with Vellum stickers, Inside I wrote: The fattest can run the fastest! Happy Turkey Day!

004

This one was made with photo stickers and the vellum from the set above. Trimmed it, inked it, TADAH. this one is blank, probably just find a poem or saying, maybe just: hope youre day is filled with Love and Friendship, and great food. Happy Turkey Day!

006

This was made with Amuse stamp for the leaves and then a sticker for the saying.

The Challenge at For Fun this week is for Thanksgiving- It is running for 2 weeks until Nov.28th, There will be surprises for you when you come back.

I wish you and your families have the best day together, that you will be glad for the time together (not matter the odd balls) because time is short and sometimes you never get another chance to say I love you or shut up youre driving me nuts.

Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You sure have some incredible stickers! Great cards and yes, I love turkey! YUM!

Ellis said...

Lovely cards and great stickers! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...