Wednesday, September 26, 2012

tap, tap tap tap pound!

LOL we all know that sound. who doesn’t love to get their fingers all inky with a stamp they really love? I mean truly, I hate that my fingers are icky but… I think I love to play with my stamps a bit more then digis.

So since I have seriously – hundreds of stamps as I assume most of you do, I made the challenge at For Fun all about Stamps.

Here is my card.

     003            001

Same card but I had on on an angle so you can see the gold leaf, lol stamped on it.

This is an old set I bought off TAC in a bag sale and I never used it. LOVE fall and scare crows so…

I used inks for the background, then used markers to color the images, then stamped it in Gold. It looks much better in person.

001

2 of the pumpkins are raised off the card.

003

Well I think you should check out the challenge at For Fun this week.- C ya there.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I love this Helen! The colours are so vibrant! I love orange. And pumpkins. And scarecrows. we need more of them!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Anna K said...

Cute card! I need to start making me some fall cards!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...