Wednesday, September 26, 2012

tap, tap tap tap pound!

LOL we all know that sound. who doesn’t love to get their fingers all inky with a stamp they really love? I mean truly, I hate that my fingers are icky but… I think I love to play with my stamps a bit more then digis.

So since I have seriously – hundreds of stamps as I assume most of you do, I made the challenge at For Fun all about Stamps.

Here is my card.

     003            001

Same card but I had on on an angle so you can see the gold leaf, lol stamped on it.

This is an old set I bought off TAC in a bag sale and I never used it. LOVE fall and scare crows so…

I used inks for the background, then used markers to color the images, then stamped it in Gold. It looks much better in person.

001

2 of the pumpkins are raised off the card.

003

Well I think you should check out the challenge at For Fun this week.- C ya there.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I love this Helen! The colours are so vibrant! I love orange. And pumpkins. And scarecrows. we need more of them!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Anna Waarvik said...

Cute card! I need to start making me some fall cards!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...