Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Church mouse is too adorable from Clear Dollar Stamps

So I belong to a challenge group how uses Christian Scripture with the challenge. Its called Twist of Faith. I really enjoy the group and the women.
Well this week the sponsor it Clear Dollar Stamp and I chose the Church Mouse for my image – hes too cute- The challenge this week is “thinking of you” with a scripture of the same thing. I chose:
1 Peter 5:7
Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.
Just like God thinks of you, I do too. I like how you come and visit and leave nice comments, I like visiting your blogs too. I love seeing all the talent that is out in this world and how the different regions of it have similar and yet different ideas. I love all the friends I have made thru scraping and making cards. You all are awesome!
 
Here is my card.
001
I used color pencils, oms, sponged ink, embossing folder, and my computer for senti, using the chaucer font. (my fav).
I hope you decide to play along with us this week at Twist of Faith.





4 comments:

Jenée said...

Helen, little Church Mouse IS a darling image, but your card made me smile with the sentiment you used. The card is lovely with the embossed background and your coloring of the little image is wonderful. I especially like the way you've popped the upper layer (with image) above the bottom layer. Beautiful little card!!

Pauline said...

Hi Helen! You are awesome. A creative blessing indeed! I love this carn... the wee mousie is leaping right out to greet! And that sentiment... makes me laugh... I can hear him squeak it right now! Thanks for being such a wonderful part of the tem at Twist of Faith!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Anne-Marie said...

Helen, I agree with with our teamies....I think this little card is a great expression of your humour and outlook on life....it cracks me up! Beautifully done, and so sweet!

grandmabonnie said...

Helen, i really like this card..he is so adorable and how he is peeking out and smiling!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...