Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ok so im enjoying cards at the moment

I will say fall is my ultimate time of year. I think of it as my reward for not killing anyone in summer- I HATE hot.

So I get excited and make tons of fall cards, some are halloween, some are fall. This one is a halloween one.

This is NOT my idea, I have seen these everywhere, BUT I love them so I wanted to make one. I used a Stamp of which I have no idea who made it, it came in a package of rubber with no backing and I mounted it on cling.

006

I inked with sponges the background and sentis to make them spooky- didn’t work how I wanted but… The next one will be.

I put the big eye over the knot in the tree, like its peeking at you. lol And I love the little eyes on the branches. The ribbon had adhesive on it- RAH!- the boo stamp is TAC and the happy halloween is clear I got it in a huge set, like the butterfly from yesterday off tv. I don’t know who made them it was YEARS ago.

Well I hope you like this one like I liked the other ones. Smile

2 comments:

Laura said...

This Halloween card is SO CUTE! I love it! I've only gotten as far as the first page on your blog and it's fantastic! It's warm and welcoming, like visiting a friends house.

♥ Laura C.

Christine H said...

So cute. Love the spooky tree. I hadn't seem this before.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...