Friday, August 17, 2012

Flying Free

Have you ever watched a butterfly in flight? It is totally amazing on how dainty and delicate they are. And the land on the smallest flower and it wont even move or bend. I am amazed by Gods touch, daily.

I LOVE to stalk cards that others do and get inspired. When I got sick I wasn’t able to leave my house and I found some really great friends this way, But I also found many many great examples of cards. So I have a file and I use them to inspire me. Todays post is no different. I found 3 cards that I used to make these 2 cards

.007

This one I like the ribbon thing off another card, Then I liked that someone used flowers and made background paper of the same color.

005

This was off the one above. LOL I just thought they had an elegant look. I stickled the dots and glazed the body of the butterfly. I like stamping on the envelope when ever possible. It also made me dig out ink pads I have and never use. so… Well I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Julie said...

The are cute cards - you've used some lovely papers!

x

Jennifer said...

These are incredible! I do love their elegant look and I'm a softie for butterflies!

Christine said...

Love that stamp image and how you made the matching envelope.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...