Friday, August 17, 2012

Flying Free

Have you ever watched a butterfly in flight? It is totally amazing on how dainty and delicate they are. And the land on the smallest flower and it wont even move or bend. I am amazed by Gods touch, daily.

I LOVE to stalk cards that others do and get inspired. When I got sick I wasn’t able to leave my house and I found some really great friends this way, But I also found many many great examples of cards. So I have a file and I use them to inspire me. Todays post is no different. I found 3 cards that I used to make these 2 cards

.007

This one I like the ribbon thing off another card, Then I liked that someone used flowers and made background paper of the same color.

005

This was off the one above. LOL I just thought they had an elegant look. I stickled the dots and glazed the body of the butterfly. I like stamping on the envelope when ever possible. It also made me dig out ink pads I have and never use. so… Well I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Julie said...

The are cute cards - you've used some lovely papers!

x

Jennifer said...

These are incredible! I do love their elegant look and I'm a softie for butterflies!

Christine H said...

Love that stamp image and how you made the matching envelope.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...