Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I wish it would rain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcY3FH208l8

Well truthfully it has rained here and a bit lately. Not like it should or that were caught up but it rained. Grass is green and has to be cut so I guess were a lot better off then most who are living through the drought happening in the States. My heart and prayers to them.

The video I think is a good one- If I remember from the 80’s but I like the title. I really do love a rainy night yes  quoting Eddie Rabbit. Smile 

Ok so incase you haven’t guessed the challenge on FFC is RAIN. So many desperately need it.  So here is my card, please play along and I have 3 GDT members this week.

012

I used a TAC stamp. Then I used a Fiskars plate in my machine to emboss the rain. Colored with markers and color pencils with oms. and a sheet of foam. SEE A TUTORIAL on this thursday.

010

Here are a few clouds from the last rain we got.

001                       006

Well I hope you like the challenge and my card,  Coma back thursday for the tutorial ok?

 

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...