Thursday, April 26, 2012

I couldn’t find my images

I misplaced the images for the challenge at For Fun this week. So I just grabbed any bunny and made a card.

The image is from Di’s Digis. The challenge this week is a bunny NO EASTER!!. Bunnies are just so adorable. So I thought with the really spring being here now maybe we can celebrate it a bit. Bunnies it is.

My team made some awesome projects with the bunnies from KNK- they have closed but are still willing to give a prize for us. That was kind of them.

So heres my card. The senti is from a set I got from Marlene. I LOVE it. Use it a lot.

003

Please play along with us at For Fun!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your bunny! Wonderfully simple background and I love the choice of ribbon!

Anna K said...

Your bunny is so cute!

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely darling card! Adorable bunny! I just love that little bunny! The image is actually from Stamp Fairy!

annie said...

cute card, love the bunny lol..♥

Julie said...

This is so cute and simple! xx

Beautiful! xx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...