Monday, April 30, 2012

Tyler update and a card

I thought you would like to hear of an update for my friends son. He had his feeding tube removed because he is now learning to swallow. He was able to say “Hi" Mom” to my friend. He has a LONG way to go but he is improving everyday. Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts.  If anyone would like to send a card ( I try to do one every week) you could message me for my addy and mail it here. I take my cards over to his moms house every Friday so…

With my daughters wedding approaching and such Im a bit lagging in posting. I had a couple of rough days last week so I did nothing but make some cards. I have a shoebox full of images colored and it can be hard once its colored to make a card ‘cuz you have to match the paper. Mine tend to be the same colors. lol guess I like certain ones.

007

007

I made this using TAC digi image. And can you tell  I got a new punch? I can now all my cards have flowers. LOL I don’t have many I think 2. I do have my slice but… I need more cartridges. One day- huh?

I hope you like what you see and that you’’ come back tomorrow to see what I have for you.

HUGS!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty! I love your birdhouse and those flowers are wonderful! I love your colour choices!

Unknown said...

Lovely colours, Helen. I love bird cages and all so this card is up my alley....♥

Anna Waarvik said...

Glad to hear that Tyler is improving. You're card is beautiful!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...