Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blessed Easter to you all.

I want to say thanks to Kathy and my daughter. I have a universal cord for my computer, I lost the small attachment somewhere on Tuesday in my house. I have ripped apart and cleaned up the house and cannot find it. Oh well.

I have given the team off so they can relax and celebrate such a wonderful holiday with their family. Praise God, the King has Risen. Happy Easter to you all.

My your day be blessed with love, sunshine and family.

Here is  a rerun of my card I made in 2010. I think it’s a TAC Stamp.

sweet and sassy3-18

Time is tough. My daughter is getting Married may 19th and The shower is the week after Easter. Just a bit crazy. Hugs! I promise I will post more soon. I have the shower invites and such. Ok. hugs!

3 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Your card is beautiful! I haven't had to deal with either of mine geting married yet. Maybe they will elope, teehee. Have a blessed week and Happy Easter.

Davi said...

Beautiful card Helen~ I love the royal purple color for our King and Savior!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...