Wednesday, March 14, 2012

you spin me right round baby- right round…

Well this week the challenge is circles. This can open up a wide range of things. We would love to see them all.

006

I made this using a round punch that I used SPONGE ink pads to make the circles. I tried to use the harder ink pads and that was BAD, it made it be dark and didn’t do what I was looking for. So I used sponge ink pads- I do suggest this. Punch out the size circle you want out of scrap cs. This is what you will ink inside of. you can use a sponge, I was just lazy. lol happens.

The stamps are both TAC. I love the little bunny. I forgot to add grey to him to give him depth. Oh well. He also is sponged. I think he’s just too cute. The inside says my heart with joy!

Well this was made for the challenge at For Fun. Circles- that can be a lot of things. I hope you chose to join us. Were so close to 400 followers. If you don’t I hope you do.

1 comment:

Anna K said...

Cute Easter card!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...