Saturday, March 10, 2012

another card from me

I have seen these cards ALL over- where you take one stamp and then cut it and make it into windows. Well I have this really cool stamp that is already like that so I stamped it ( around 6 times, so this will be made again) and started to play. LOVE IT!!!

I received a bag-o-rubber from one of my friends about 4 years ago. It had  a lot of unmounted rubber she bought somewhere so some I have mounted. Im sorry I don’t know who’s they are but I am enjoying them. Well here’s the card.

002

Well Ill be back tomorrow with more. I really like the background on this. I had fun making it.

Working right now on St. Pats and the card for the For Fun Challenge on Wed. Hey- that’s an idea. Looking for something to do? Join in the fun over at fOR fun!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This separated stamp set is fantastic! I love your background, how did you make it?

Anna Waarvik said...

Pretty card!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...