Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celery update plus

Hi- I know some of you are watching the celery grow. Well it is.

006005

I cut mine at 1- 1.5 inch when it was put in the bowl.

This is my friends she cut hers about 3 inches.

Beckys celery

We both agree the taller the base is cut. the faster the celery grows.

Her house is also kept about 4-6* warmer- she has a young child.

I also made this little “purse” thing for Easter. My own pattern.

001002003

I also made little hair bows. I think they are cute for summer on some pig tales, I make them in a set of 2.

004

Well I’m working on some cards. I haven’t fixed the printer yet. I’ll get to it this week. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think your celery series is fantastic! My kids would love to try it! As for your little baskets, they're adorable!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...