Saturday, March 3, 2012

Celery update plus

Hi- I know some of you are watching the celery grow. Well it is.

006005

I cut mine at 1- 1.5 inch when it was put in the bowl.

This is my friends she cut hers about 3 inches.

Beckys celery

We both agree the taller the base is cut. the faster the celery grows.

Her house is also kept about 4-6* warmer- she has a young child.

I also made this little “purse” thing for Easter. My own pattern.

001002003

I also made little hair bows. I think they are cute for summer on some pig tales, I make them in a set of 2.

004

Well I’m working on some cards. I haven’t fixed the printer yet. I’ll get to it this week. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think your celery series is fantastic! My kids would love to try it! As for your little baskets, they're adorable!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...