Monday, February 27, 2012

a bit o celery and a easy peasy dessert

Our Celery just keep growing and growing and growing. This was started on Sat. March 18th. I cut it, placed it in water and now wait. Did I tell you Im not very patient. So this project is very good for me. Its growing pretty fast. you be the judge. I have other pictures a post back.

006

We also had about the best snow fall this season. We got 6 inches. That is the most for this season which is very very odd.

003   002

Now on to dessert tonite.

I had made a box cheesecake from Jello a while back. Don’t hate- grab a spoon. My husband doesn’t like cherry so I saved the topping with a thought in mind. I always have crescent rolls in the fridge took them filled them covered them forked them, sprinkled decorator sugar on it baked in 350* oven for 25 min.

008

Good- BUT next time I would take and roll out the rolls a bit so it could be bigger. Warm is good BUT the cherrys are hot, Wait a bit then you can hold it like a turnover. Enjoy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update on the celery! I love all your snow and that dessert looks yummy!

Anna Waarvik said...

Boy, you learn something new everyday! Can't wait to see how big your celery gets! This winter has been awesome-mild & no snow! Love it!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...