Monday, January 9, 2012

Sympathy cards

I have run out so I had to make some for our needs. But I really like how these turned out!

004

This one was made for my daughter to take to school for kids to sign. I so love that image. I think it’s a place called Leaves of Time.

005

This one was made with a TAC digi stamp. And a regular stamp. So miss them. This one I really liked and made it fit in a regular envelope, the personal kind. That makes you use a bit more card stock but the envys are easy and cheap. lol

001

This one I made in a half hour. I was going to enter it in a challenge on SCS for Sweet N Sassy but I could get it on. My fault. I had a Cocoa colored and I planned to use it but it didn’t go how I wanted it to. SO I printed this one, colored it with markers and made the card in a half hour. I am going to replace the image with a new colored one. Hes cute but not as cute as he can be.

Well I hope you enjoy these. Ill see you on Wed. With a new card and new things on For Fun.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sympathy cards are the most difficult to make but you did a grand job Helen & I love the pink birthday card :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...