Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BUSY!

I have been going nuts trying to get things ready for the craft fair.

I made this card for the challenge on For Fun this week. Yes it’s a 3D box but it’s a card also. My own pattern- posted earlier. The image is from our sponsor this week. Clearly Dollar Stamps. They are a Christian store.

helen - Copy

It’s a recipe challenge.

I also made this hat- look familiar?

cookie monster

Well don’t forget to go to For Fun and check out the Clearly Dollar Store stamps and a fun Challenge!!

4 comments:

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Great hat! Needs to be given with a big pile of oatmeal cookies!

Kathy D. said...

Oh I will have to find your earlier post about the box/card. You did an awesome job with the coloring. So glad you got to play with us this week. good luck with craft show

Dr Sonia S V said...

What an interesting card I love the 3 D effect
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh wow these turned out fantastic!!! I adore this image and you creative design really makes this shine. So glad I stopped by today...Give me cookie!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...