Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Motley Crew

So I have these wonderful kids. They really are amazing. Don’t get me wrong- just like I can do to them they do do me- drive me nuts sometimes. But they are so awesome. I just thought you would like to see them from June.

family n cards 103

The one with sunglasses is my future Son in law.

family n cards 102

Too funny! They really are some amazing people!

Too bad they don’t have fun, huh?

Yeah Yeah I have made cards and forgot to take a photo of them and they are for a bag party that is happening today. Right now I’m trying to finish a plastic canvas Halloween house I started about 20 yrs ago. lol Busy with the crew and things. Ill be back with cards soon. and a scrap page is coming up.

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...