Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 stamped images- 2 different cards

I love to print or stamp- depending- at least 2 images at a time. I can have a good idea and then it not work out- or I really have this thing for layering. WELL- I do like to stalk blogs and learn things. I don’t see many people and most don’t craft so I have to rely on all of you- my internet friends to teach and share with me. I do love you all!

So I saw this thing called spotlight, honestly cant give anyone credit ‘cuz I really don’t know where I saw it first. Then someone (love you) came up with reverse spotlight. GREATEST ting for a FAST card. Well because when I get get a fetish, I get obsessive image? SO I started to make the reverse cuz it less coloring BUT I had a bunch of colored images/stamps so I used some of those. DUH threw away the left over, well not any more. I made 2 cards identical except for the stamp.

This is made with a TAC stamp called Oh no she didn’t. I had colored it and had stamped 2 more for layering, I was in the process and laid one on top of the other and…

TADHA

                         006

It made thing simple for me. It can be made with different cards, I just wanted to show you the difference. Smart right? ok, economical. .

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Helen, hope all is well with you.
Love these cards - very clever :)
Have a great week hun.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Appreciate it!

Cheryl said...

Awww, these are so cute!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...