Saturday, July 9, 2011

So when I feel sick I color

love to color when I feel like UCK! I usually can’t do much more so I lay and color. I don’t think right so I cant crochet or follow any pattern for cross-stitching. So all I do is color. I have a shoe box FULL of images I print up and cut up to color. I usually do 2-3 of each so I can do whatever with them.

Well I made some cards with some of the images I have had in the done box. I use clamshells for the different stages. Colored, colored and layered or glittered and … So when I feel well I try very hard to use them to make cards or? but many many times I forget to post them or even photo them. Sometimes The printing is 2 or 3 days after I found them in my files and I forgot whose they are. I try really hard to give credit where it is due.

So I colored these and had them laying around and they just spoke to me to do them so this is what I did.

dawn moore 2

This one is for one of my friends Mary, she loves kitties big time. One of the rentals on our block had this woman and she moved- LEFT HER CAT- came like a month later looking for it. Well in the mean time- Mary took it in , made it well and well I wouldn’t have given it back either. Too bad we can’t do this – legally- with children but I think my hubby would have to lock me in with no phone to stop me. lol

So This is what I made. Im going to post 2 different ones on my TAC blog. So if your interested- go check this out.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I colour when I feel icky too! 2 peas in a pod are we....

Pauline said...

Love your kitty creation too!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...