Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ok im late...


I was so excited because I have my cards for the FOr Fun challenges done for the month.
I posted For Fun yesterday, FORGOT to post here so now I am. lol
I made this card to mail to my oldest daughter. The image is Little Claire the sponsor for this week at For Fun, the senti is TAC- they have a new catty by the way. Ok Well the challenge this week is crochet flower so bring out your hooks and lets see what you can do. they can also be purchased Im assuming at the local craft stores?

1 comment:

Cheri said...

This is so cute, Helen. Love that crocheted flower - adds just the right touch.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...