Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wow we had players at For Fun.

Wow we had almost 120 players for last weeks challenge. I thought with Mothers day no one would be around to play, but I was pleasantly surprised. Wow some really gorgeous projects too.
For Fun Challenges




I know I told you I was coming back with a card I made for last weeks sponsor but with internet and computer issues- well we have all been there. I had life happen too so... I will post that card under this weeks.

This week is soft pencil for the sponsor.
The challenge is a sketch. So this is what I came up with-
ok I know his eye is all wonky BUT its stuck. LOL I tried to make it move and I can't and I didn't notice until it was dried. I told ya nuts week. SO I hope you still think he's cute. I think I like it a bit more with the stray eye. hehe. Well I really hope you join in on the challenge and that you have an amazing week. Were going to have super nice temps and some rain so it will be an awesome week here.

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Helen the wonky eyes are perfect! Have a wonderful day!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...