Friday, April 29, 2011

Well it took a bit...

So this is my card. I worked 2 ish days on and off for this. I original saw a card using the stamp or one like it a LONG time ago. I took out the 2 stamps so I could make the card 'cuz I thought it was cool. Well since I have the memory of a turnip I can't remember where, who or what so I couldn't even look it up to remember what I saw so...

This is what I came up with. I used chalk, ink, sponges, color pencils, oms, ribbon, and card stock. The stamp is from Penny Black- I cut off the word. The saying is a stamp I bought off ebay. I hope you like it.
This card was made with a digi that I lost the file and name too. It was under misc because the cd I have of it was before I fixed everything. So if this belongs to someone let me know and Ill name it. The words are TAC. I had fun making this card. It is again with an 4.25" x 11" card stock, scored at 1.5,3," then folded it in half. I like these a bit of wow without the headache. LOL

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...