Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wow what a week.

Last week was a anniversary for my 1 year at For fun. So we had a birthday party. The girls made some amazing cards. Here is mine
This is from Stitchy- Puppy love. isn't it cute? I love him. This card is for my soon-to-be-son-in-laws little sister. She was here for New Years eve and she is just too cute. Her birthday is Friday so I used the sketch from For Fun and made this.
The ribbon behind the puppy was from home interiors The happy birthday stamp is from TAC
Well enjoy!

4 comments:

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

So cute, I'm sure she is going to love it.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Helen this is too cute! I haven't had a chance to stop by in a while life spilling over!

Marlene said...

Adorable puppy card!

Glad you snagged the freebie from my blog! There will be more. ;)

Tracey said...

Hi Helen, hope all is well. Congratulations on For Fun's anniversary & what a lovely card :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...