Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome 2011

My daughter has been proposed to on New Years Eve at our house. He asked Chris and then her. She said yes!
So now we will be gaining a really nice son-in-law.
This is a picture from Christmas. They are on the far right. Cute hey?

Ok this week at For Fun it is a recipe challenge. 1 image, 2 buttons or brads, 3 different papers.
I have a * by the new team members so please send them some love.
Here is the one I did:


What do you think? I used The Angel Company tm rubber stamps. I stamped the butterfly on Vellum used black screening behind the words. I used glue dots to adhere the butterfly scored the wings to make them stand out. This looks so much better in real life. The background paper is glittered and was bought that way. The one antenna looks cut nut its not its just the position.
You can find more of my TAC work and ideas over at Helen's Tac Hangout. Learn about specials from The Angel Company tm and join in the ning group and learn lots of techniques and make new friends.

5 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your card Helen the black screening looks fantastic!!!Congrats on the soon-to-be new family member!

Tracey said...

Fab card Helen & great news that your daughter got proposed to (& said yes!)

Wishing you all the best for 2011.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pauline said...

LOVE this Helen! And great news for Tracey! You've not told me while chatting? Gosh you can keep a secret! LOL Do visit my blog... there is something for you sweetie!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Annie said...

congratulations to your daughter on her engagement! and I love your pretty butterfly card, that background with the hint of gold is stunning.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Helen. Congratulations on the soon-to-be son-in-law. What a lovely couple! Thanks for the photo.
Amelia x

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...