Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is an anniversary card

So I have a friend who was on mt design team. Her name is Mary Ski. She and I met on another challenge site called Paper Cutz Challenge. So Mary now has her own challenge site. She also sells The Angel Company stamps like I do. Well any way she has a challenge about fur. I like fuzzy fur on animals. So if your looking to join in on a fun challenge, try Mary Ski's here at Angel Creative Updates. So I will be posting this over there. Go check out her site.
I made this card using Angels Landing image and Slice to make the words and flowers. Colored it with oms and pen. Sorry cut the head off. Ill re-photo it. Ok enjoy.

4 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OH I love this, gorgeous teddies, love the words and flowers!

Mary Ski said...

Thanks for your support - I appreciate it. Your card is darling!!

itsabrt said...

Helen this is so sweet There is nothing better in life than a bear hug from the ones we love!

Davi said...

This is the cutest!! Love that step card and the little bears.

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...