Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DT Call and a Challenge at FOr Fun.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
We are still accepting applications for DT members on For Fun.

This weeks Challenge is Christmas. I have made a bunch of these luminaries for my friends for Christmas.
Thanks for you kind wishes for my Moms passing.

This project was originally done my Beate Johns. I love her creations. BUT I made some changes to suit my taste.

Materials:
CS- 51/2 x10 3/8 inch
DP- 4 cut to 2 15/16 x 2 7/16 inch
Vellum 2 3/4 x 2 1/16 inch

Score card stock at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 inches
along the bottom 1.5"

I used a oval nestabilities to punch out the center. assemble, decorate. the end.

Here is Beate's and I just changed it a bit.

4 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Gorgeous Luminerie! WOuld love to try that if I get time in my 12 days!!!

Thanks for sharing!

hope your well, xoxo

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Helen :) I hope you are keeping well & looking after yourself. It's been a pleasure being on your DT.

Take care.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

sallysbitz said...

This is a great project Helen xx

I have popped over to your blog & become a follower & find out more about you too xx

I am pleased to be on the DT forfunchallenges & look forward to working with you & the others too xx

Pop over to my blog http://sallysbitz.blogspot.com to find out about me too xx

stampingwithbrenda.com said...

This is beautiful!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...