Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Looking for New Design Team Members

We are looking for new Design Team members on For Fun.
If you are interested email me and we will chat! :)
This weeks card will be late. I have a lot going on and I hurt myself on top of it so...
It should be here sometime wednesday.
I hope you all had a great week!
Thank you for such nice comments you have been leaving. My mozilla isn't letting me comment and I really don't know why. I try to write on everyone. We all like them.
HUGS~

3 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

I'm would like to be part of that design team. If you will have me. Good luck....

Stef H said...

omg! i hope it's nothing serious! thinking of you!

hugs :)

Meera said...

Hi Helen, I have just been browsing your blog. Thanks for taking me on the DT. I have become a follower, maybe you could too? http://craftoliciousinspirations.blogspot.com/

xx

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...