Monday, August 30, 2010

God is always there and will let you know when you need it.

So okay, one of my odd stories.
I have had a rough time lately, its getting better but It will take a while. I always feel better when I "see" God. I always know and believe, but like most humans seeing...
So Yesterday was a rough day and I was out in the garden picking some of the last of the tomatoes and I was talking at the fence with my nieghbor. I looked down and her was a shadow- which I thought was odd because there was no sun. It was overcast. Well any how Im looking at the ground and here is 2 heads and shoulders- no they were not on 1 body- the one to my left was taller. I looked away and then looked down again. Sure wnough it was there. I couldn't take my eyes off it, through the hard time he is right at my side and he knew I needed to see it. He hasn't left hes not letting me go alone, hes RIGHT there.Well I had made this card a while back. The Senti is soooooo true.
This is made with 2 TAC stamps. "Boys will be boys" and "thoughts and prayers" I think I made this for a challenge and it may have been shown (even on my blog) before but while I felt I had to tell my tale, I wanted something to go with it. I hope you like the story and the card. It was a comfort to me, I know things will be better soon.

4 comments:

Annmaree said...

glad that you found comfort and saw something beautiful during your hard time!

Lovely card, so sweet!

Take Care

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What an awesome experience Helen, I hope God brings you comfort and peace and you're feeling better soon. God Bless You!

itsabrt said...

Thank you for the message Helen, I need an hourly reminder that he's here! Beth

thefrugalcrafter said...

love the grey and white combo!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...