Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This week is scrap page. awe dont go!

Scrap page of summer is the challenge at For Fun. Wait run- check this post don't out.
I thought we would like to get some of the scrappers to get involved in the fun of blogging and hanging with the card markers.
I do scrap but I wanted to show you that it really doesnt take much to scrap. you can use anything and I mean anything to scrap. This is a book from the dollar section in Target. I used paper and stuff I have from my cards and now I can show off my kids. LOL

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fab Helen & perfect for beginners to start with (like me).

Have a great week :)

Hugs
Tracey
x
x

Annmaree said...

awesome stuff, thats what I love about crafting, theres no rules ;)

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,just brilliant love the photos,hugs cheryl xxx

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...