Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow new challenge at For Fun


We have a new challenge and a new sponsor. First I want to thank Brandi over at Fairy Knoll for such a fun challenge. The winner was Melanie, she gets to choose her 3 images.

This week is a color challenge over there and the sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. If you win this week you get to choose 2 images. And Tracey has some rockin' images. The color challenge is to make a card with BRIGHT summer colors. Even if you need to go to the 80's neon bright. Here is the one I made and you should go to For Fun and see the awesome cards the Design Team made.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this is super bright and fun, nice lollipop!

Tracey said...

Hi Helen, this is so sweet (in more ways than one lol) :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

CraftinGranny said...

Oh, I can almost taste that lime lollipop. Great job Helen!
"Hugs" Carol

Lisa said...

Adorable card, Helen. Perfect for a birthday! I really like that lollipop would be great on a xmas card too!

Marlene said...

Adorable card, Helen!! Visit my blog....there's a freebie digi up today...but it's only going to be available until midnight. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Helen. The lollipop is so cute.
Amelia x

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...