Saturday, July 24, 2010

Who wants to go to the State Fair with me?

I don't know where you all are but I live in the Milwaukee area. We have a HUGE State fair in West Allis WI. I remember how much fun it was as a child. We have a giant slide and a HUGE farris wheel and the cream puffs- oooooh YUM! I cant wait for our state fair it starts soon. Next Thursday I think. Looking for something to do? I recommend you come to Wisconsin and visit the fair.
But if your budget is tight feel free to hang out with me tonight at Digi Day. 7 - 9 pm CST . We are going to the fair. Follow this link and we can hang out together, chart and play some games. I bet we can win some prizes too. Hope to see you there!!!
http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/thestampingboutique/forum/topics/follow-us-to-the-fair
This will bring you right in. dont forget to refresh with your F5 key and scroll down.
I hope to see you there!!
ok here is your ticket to fun!

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Very cute, and the state fair sounds fun, but a bit far for me LOL! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

this is so fun, I would love to come to the fair, sounds awesome!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Helen this card is sueeeeet! I love the fair, I really encourage my kiddos to enter the county fair here! Beth

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...