Saturday, July 24, 2010

Who wants to go to the State Fair with me?

I don't know where you all are but I live in the Milwaukee area. We have a HUGE State fair in West Allis WI. I remember how much fun it was as a child. We have a giant slide and a HUGE farris wheel and the cream puffs- oooooh YUM! I cant wait for our state fair it starts soon. Next Thursday I think. Looking for something to do? I recommend you come to Wisconsin and visit the fair.
But if your budget is tight feel free to hang out with me tonight at Digi Day. 7 - 9 pm CST . We are going to the fair. Follow this link and we can hang out together, chart and play some games. I bet we can win some prizes too. Hope to see you there!!!
http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/thestampingboutique/forum/topics/follow-us-to-the-fair
This will bring you right in. dont forget to refresh with your F5 key and scroll down.
I hope to see you there!!
ok here is your ticket to fun!

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Very cute, and the state fair sounds fun, but a bit far for me LOL! Have a great day.

Annmaree said...

this is so fun, I would love to come to the fair, sounds awesome!!!

itsabrt said...

Helen this card is sueeeeet! I love the fair, I really encourage my kiddos to enter the county fair here! Beth

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...