Friday, July 23, 2010

lets go racing!

PAPER CUTZ CHALLENGE

Gentlemen - Start your engines!

Auto racing is a sport that my family watches. Among about 10 other. So I was excited this week when Mary said to do a wheels challenge.
This week at PCC the challenge is wheels. Make something showcasing wheels. Reminds me of the old ZZ Top videos- oh did I just date myself? Back in the day I was known for my "leggs" LOL now Im know for being someones mom. LOL AAAHH the late 80's early 90's. Back to reality. I used The Angel Company tm "cars" stamp set and I pounced with chalk the car. The Rte. 66 sign is part of a rubbernecker set.
Please go to the Paper Cutz Challenge site and check out the hard and beautiful work the girls do.

4 comments:

itsabrt said...

Oh back in the day... I can hear that song ringing in my ears now! i love your image with the multiple colors to go with the background papers! Have a super weekend Helen!

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,great image,too,hugs cheryl xxxx

Annmaree said...

this is great fun!!!

Love it!

iluvmybugs said...

Great card Helen...love how the bg paper looks like wheels!!

Hugs,
Terry

Okay, where do I start? I truly truly have been a busy girl. This is a wreath I made and placed on my parents grave.