Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank your Teachers


This week is to make a Thank You card for a Teacher.
This card I made for my kids teachers. I made the pin also. It is made from a tongue depressor. You should go to Paper Cutz Challenge and check out all the awesome cards the girls have done.


I used my Zyron Wishblade to cut out the letters. I painted the tongue depressor to look like a pencil, ruler, and a chalk board. Not my idea saw it years ago.
Inside it says : "no matter how you say it, it means the world to me. Thanks for being my Teacher."

5 comments:

Annmaree said...

aw thats so nice! teacher deserve so much :D

Helen Dooley said...

My Maria is in her final year for school to be a teacher.

Marlene said...

What a fabulous card! Very craftastic!

sophiesmama said...

Another great card for PCC Helen...Thank you so much! I love that you used a tongue depressor...very clever, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Mary

Davi said...

Great card Helen and VERY cool pin made with the tongue depressor you clever gal you!!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...