Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have been so busy.

So this week Im posting for my challenge blog For Fun Challenges. This weeks challenge is "masking" if you need to find out how you can go to For Fun and follow the link.
Here is my card. I used The Angel Company's "wonder and Joy" set which is on sale until the end of the month for like $14.95. I also used graphic blooms for the back ground. I used Tombrow Markers from the Angel Company for the flowers, I used prisma color pencils and oms on the cute little girl along with Bic mark-it markers. forgot whos ink i used for the edge.
I hope you go over and check out the DT and try it for yourself.

HUGS~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the flowers and great image too!

Tracey said...

Hi Helen, I love this card & this image is one of my favs.

Hope you're having a great week :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

CraftinGranny said...

Great job Helen!! Love the colors and that image is sooooooooo cute.
"Hugs" Granny

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is adorable I love the image! Beth

Davi said...

Love that background wit that darling image!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...