Monday, May 17, 2010

Haven't forgotten you

I made some necklaces over the weekend. I used to make and sell them a while back. Well one of my customers contacted me and asked if I had any because she needed on for a gift. Well I ahd them sitting for a while and had decided to cut them up and start over. LOL Figures. So over the weekend I made some. I have a few added here. I also have a picassa account where I will put them. If anyone is interested in one let me know. The prices are from $7-9 depending on which one. Most lengths are 19 inches. some are 18 and 21. Well I just would love if you gave your opinion on them.
You can find them on this link here.

Thanks and HUGS~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow very cool!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty necklace! Good luck selling them :)

Marlene said...

Very pretty, Helen.

Emma said...

So gorgeous and beautiful colours.
Hugs Emma x

Tracey said...

Ooh you have been busy Helen, they are all gorgeous but the one on this post is my fav!

Hugs
Tracey
x

HappyCrafter said...

it looks pretty, nice colour combo. it'd be nice to see it on a "model" ie. someone's neck to see how it lays.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...