Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today is Thursday and that means a new challenge

SO I belong to Sweet n Sassy's group on SNR. Every thursday they have a challenge, I love to do this because:
A- its fun, always something u can use
B- she has some cool images
C- You always get something free
How can you beat free? I love free images and really who doesn't. Well this week I did an image I bought and guess what - its the free one this week figures. But Really you should go check it out. The people are really nice, the DT has some awesome things and they have a blog too. It also has challenges.
Of course I used oms and color pencils, stickles and TAC's happy birthday, flowers, paper, cs and ribbon. Really check out the challenges.

4 comments:

Annmaree said...

this is so cute and unique, I love it!

Cheryl said...

oh this is so cute,hun love super image,hugs cheryl xxx

Marlene said...

Adorable card, Helen! Love that duck!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh yeah! this is super! love it!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...