Friday, April 2, 2010

PCC challenge week #35

This week on PCC is a color challenge Red, green, brown and white. I chose darker shades but i guess it can be lighter colors like this one below. I had colored the rooster a while ago and I wanted to use it. it had all the colors. LOL see u wait long enough. I don't know who's image it is but I thought he was cool.
You should try this one and go check out the DT they have some awesome cards. I like working with these ladies they are so kind and talented.

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Awesome rooster! (Or course, I was tempted to use the c word, but that might have come off all wrong!) He so reminds me of a rooster my mother used to have in her kitchen. (Not a live one, really. Ok - not a stuffed dead one either....I think it was plastic!)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is fabulous! super colors and great job! i love it. but then, i like roosters! go figure!

iluvmybugs said...

Great DT Spring card Helen...love how you colored the rooster!!

Hugs,
Terry

Cheryl said...

Great card!~ I love this rooster. Great job with the color challenge.

Heather the MooseLover said...

Love the card- the colors match my kitchen (and my rooster pictures!)

Colleen said...

Great colors!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...