Friday, April 16, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #37

Ok well I happen to be very bad at making tag card- i see them really cute in my head and when I put them on paper- I disappoint myself. People are kind and maybe really like them and that is great but I don't do them well enough for me. I have seen some really GORGEOUS tags- so go over to Paper Cutz Challenge this week and show me how beautiful you can do them.
And if you are like me and cannot do them well I would love for you to go there and show me yours too. PLEASE.


These cards are made with beautiful images though. The monkey is from Bugaboo and the Owl is from Sew Many Cards. Jodie has some awesome images and so does Angela. Angela is also on the DT for Paper Cutz Challenge. Both ladies have some wonderful things going on at their blogs and challenge sites.Please go to these sites and see all the wonderful things they have in store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These ares are great, love em!

I've never really tried tags, maybe I'll give it a go!

practice makes perfect, dont worry!

Janine said...

These are wonderful!! Love your blog!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Helen...your tag cards are great..love the bright colors on the owl one!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...