Saturday, April 17, 2010

Over at Stamp TV, the color challenge-

So I haven't been on Stamp TV for a while. I thought since I have dropped all my DT but PCC and my For Fun that I can now do things I WANT to with the stamps I want to when I want to.
So this is the card I made for the color challenge over there. They have a challenge for the weekdays there and I think they have one for the month.
Well this is my cardI did the background with ink and a dauber and paper cut with the cloud scissors. It was fun. I have seen cards done this way before and at For Fun I think Pat did one last week at For Fun Challenges. I hope you like this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, everything rocks!

Great hot air baloons and colouring and LOVE the sky background!!!

Stef H said...

like it???? i love it!!! this is gorgeous! your sky is fabulous and your balloons are awesome (get your mind out of the gutter!!!)

Mary Ski said...

Very pretty card. My kids loved the hot air balloons when we lived in St Louis. Now 2 of the grandchildren watch them in Dallas. Memories...

Sliekje said...

Hi,
i just want to thank you for the lovely comment you gave on my blog!
I am very pleased to hear that you like my stamps and are enjoying them :-)
Take care and God bless.
greetings Sliekje and cats

HappyCrafter said...

WOW! I am so impressed with that background, I love it! cloud scissors? Will have to check my drawers and experiment. Great card!

Kim said...

Amazing card!!

Davi said...

Very cool card!! Those hot air ballons look so real!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...