Thursday, January 14, 2010

Since I am sick this week

Since I have the flu or something I am behind on my cards for this week. I am behind on my posts and challenges. For this I am sorry to let you down. But maybe you will forgive me and enjoy these cards. I will post today, friday and Monday for sure. If you get any other this week or so feel lucky.
This card is for Mo's challenge, which expired on Tuesday. And I know I don't do this but... The color challenge was blue and green and I am sooooo sorry that I can't remember who.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw SO cute!!

sophiesmama said...

So sorry you're sick Helen! hope you're better soon!
Hugs,
Mary

Marlene said...

Get well soon! We'll all wait patiently. :)

HappyCrafter said...

no fun being sick, rest up! the blog will wait :-) this card is super sweet, I love that image and it's coloured well.

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that image from Mo's. Awesome coloring!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...