Thursday, January 14, 2010

Since I am sick this week

Since I have the flu or something I am behind on my cards for this week. I am behind on my posts and challenges. For this I am sorry to let you down. But maybe you will forgive me and enjoy these cards. I will post today, friday and Monday for sure. If you get any other this week or so feel lucky.
This card is for Mo's challenge, which expired on Tuesday. And I know I don't do this but... The color challenge was blue and green and I am sooooo sorry that I can't remember who.

5 comments:

Annmaree said...

aw SO cute!!

sophiesmama said...

So sorry you're sick Helen! hope you're better soon!
Hugs,
Mary

Marlene said...

Get well soon! We'll all wait patiently. :)

HappyCrafter said...

no fun being sick, rest up! the blog will wait :-) this card is super sweet, I love that image and it's coloured well.

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that image from Mo's. Awesome coloring!

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...