Friday, January 15, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #24

Breaking news...
Toady's temps will reach 75 in the Milwaukee area. Head for the beaches and enjoy the sun...

Oh forgive me, I must have dozed off.
The real temps are actually warmer then they have been. Upper 30's this week-end, Yahoo! I may lay out. LOL.
This card was made for Paper Cutz Challenge #24, wow time goes by fast. The challenge this week is to bring some warmth to the cold winter by making a card, LO or something that is summer or beach. Looking forward to spring, but not rushing the winter, you must enjoy the season, don't have to like them a lot but must enjoy them, they each are special in there own way. Winter is a great time to get together with friends and enjoy the company. Well here is to the business of the warmer weather. I dare you to try the challenge.
This card was made with The Angel Company's stamp set, gel pens, brads, glitter and CS. I hope you go to Paper Cutz and check out the other DT members- talented ladies.

8 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

This is so cute Helen...love the colors and image!!!!

Hugs,
Terry

Unknown said...

Hee hee, I'm sure you turned a lot of heads with the high temps!

I love your bright colors and the image is really cute- nice work!

Angela
SewManyChallenges.com

Kym Weber said...

Wow, if this doesn't bring summer sooner! Love your card! The colors are nice and bright! Fabulous shark brad!

Jennifer said...

Very cute card! Love the colors & that brad is too cute.

HappyCrafter said...

I love beach cards (to be more specific, I love the beach and all things that remind me of the beach LOL!), and you did such a nice job on this one, thanks for helping me visualize!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Helen this card is too fun! Oh how I yearn for a hot day at the pool! Beth

Joanne said...

Really like your card! The stamp is adorable - I like the one with the snorkel and mask, too cute! Thanx so much for visiting my blog and leavinf such a nice comment! Aloha, J:)

Colleen said...

Love the bright colors - makes me wish for summer!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...