Thursday, June 4, 2009

a Gorjuss girl card

I love these stamps. I have seen them all over the web and had to get some of my own. I now own 4 and some others that are international. See if everyone made cards and liked stamps we would have world peace.
I promise tomorrow I will have some new TAC cards. And don't forget to check out the specials and remember the discontinued are 20% off.
This is the card for the 16 yr old. I think I thought too hard and now I can't make one. I really like it but I need to change the HB sign. I dont like that.

1 comment:

sophiesmama said...

What a beautiful card, Helen, and perfect for a 16 year old. Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Mary

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...