Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gentlemans thank you card

I made this card from a older TAC set called "Hello Fall". My birthday is soon and a dear friend from England and his wife sent me the most beautiful necklace. I e-mailed a thanks so he knows I received it but I also made a thank you card to mail out to them. I am thankful for the Internet, I have met MANY WONDERFUL people because of it. Many friends have been made because we have a similar interest and that takes you to other places around not only the states but the world. So I want to say thanks to all who have become my friends, you ALL mean a lot to me. :)

1 comment:

sophiesmama said...

Great card Helen! Love the colors.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Mary

Katelyn's Kitchen Scrubby

Hot thing right now is to make your own kitchen scrubby. Everyone's using the red heart scrubby Sparkle or some other kinds. Some have b...