Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brithday and thinking of you cards



Well I didn't lie, I didn't make these cards today I think they were made last Thurs or Fri. Found them on the camera and thought you might like to see them. I am going to try to get into my space tomorrow. My kids help moved some and rearrange so Mom can craft- cause shes getting crabby. The lady is from Rubber Necker, have no idea who the words are and the brads are TAC's. The daisy card is all TAC stamps. I used some of the booking and gift with purchase stamps and thought it made a cool card. I used tombow markers and Sargent colored pencils. I hope this will hold you for a little while.

4 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Both cards are gorgeous! TFS!
Blessings,
~M~

Lorelie Kim said...

Wonderful cards! Love the glitter accent on your first card and your coloring of the gerbera daisy on the second!

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my card/blog!

sophiesmama said...

Helen, hop over to my blog. I have something for you.
Mary

Barb said...

Great cards, Helen!! Luvin' all of the colorful flowers on the sunflower background!

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...