Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow it never stops

TAC™ Promotions
www.theangelcompany.net
The Angel Companytm never ceases to amaze me. They just keep coming out with more and more interesting items. You have to see all the new ones coming out. If you want to see them before the month is up call me otherwise when March (wow already) hits you can just go to www.theangelcompany.net and see all the wonderful items under promotions. We have a set coming out with paper and a stamp set and finding. Really cute. A wonderful vintage set, and a spectacular set from Mabelle that has her vintage favorites. Don't forget to contact me if you want more of a sneak peek!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...