Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally the last of them







Well I finally have the last of my 100 cards for packets for Christmas done. I actually made 120, I forgot the Scout leader. As you can tell I didn't use all The Angel Company tm stamps. But I really enjoyed making all of them. 10 isn't so bad per design. but I am glad I am done. I am making Christmas cards this year. I pick out an idea, couldn't do it. Came up with something new, well see. The owl card is made with TAC's stamp sets Artsy Owl and the stamp of the month Hello Fall. Try them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is your Artsy Owl! Your coloring is fantastic.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...