Sunday, October 19, 2008

assorted card fronts





The hello card I was able to use my "Big Bite" Cropadile 2, LOVE it! the postage stamp cards are really great fun, BUT good luck finding stamps now, most mail is metered. You need at least 30 stamps per card. I guess you could do collage like background. Christmas is coming, Save your stamps! Last but not least, My penguin card, I used TAC's Perky Penguins. They are fun and cute. The background paper was cut in squares and pasted on the background paper. I flocked the white on his hat, and used gel pens to color all. I learned a secret to putting the pin pokes around the card. e-mail me and I'll share.

2 comments:

Alley said...

what a great sampling of cards

Anonymous said...

Ha! What's the secret tip, spill it Helen! These cards are great.

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...