Monday, September 8, 2008

Kids are back in school




Well, the kids are back in school. We are starting to get down to our normal routine: Football, Poms, Church school etc. Now is time to get down to serious crafting. I finished the scrap granny blanket for my 2 youngest for Christmas. I need to finish the Halloween decoration that I just have to glue together and then add the eyes. I made some cards for thank you and birthdays. I have posted some here.The bookmarker is with TAC stamp "an udder birthday". The cat is a birthday card for my neighbor,It is a TAC stamp. The last one is not TAC it is house mouse. LOVE them. I collect Charming Tales mice from Hallmark and these look a lot like them. We have new specials under promotions at http://www.theangelcompany.net/ check them out and take a look at the catalog. If you see a stamp and want to make a card with it let me know. You can e-mail me at scrapstamp@live.com we can get together and make some. I will be back soon with some scrap pages!

No comments:

Definitely Monday....

 I CANNOT believe it is February already!!! WOW this year is gonna fly.  I made 7am cards today for a team meeting for Stampin Up. (Not all ...